Monday, September 22, 2014

BLUE KAFTAN




Hello guys,i come back to posted some of my pictures from my meeting with friends.This meeting is about our tradition after Ramadhan and Eid Mubarak.We celebrated together with lots of friends and so much delicious foods.This time,we celebrated a bit late because everyone were busy with their summer holiday and so do i.And normally we have dress code with "Kaftan".So,i choose this Kaftan in blue and with gold color decorated make this outlook more glamour.Blue nail color and glasses to make this outfit more match.It was had a great day with my ladies and beautiful friends.So,this outfit too it was made my day.













What do you think guys about my outfit??
Wait of your opinion.

Happy Monday guys....!!!
With love,
Kintan


1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Auwww....thank you so much Terry.Yeachh...blue is one of my favorite color too.+Terry S

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8