Thursday, October 02, 2014

NEW HAIR COLOR & NEW HIGHLIGHT


 
Hello lovelies,how are you today?I hope you had a beautiful day.Do you have an idea for your new hair color for fall season out there or rainy season here in Bangkok??Here is some idea for your new hair color,whom really like a bit strong or brighter color with full of highlight.This time i choose brighter than last time.Normally when i went to salon i used LO`real product for my hair.This product always good for my hair.This color i choose from LO´real is "Dark Golden Blonde" for the basic and "Crystalline Golden Blonde" for the highlight.I love this color,i feel fresh used this color for my hair.Normally i always used highlight when i colored my hair,but not all the time because once i used highlight it stayed longer on my hair,normally more than a year.I love to make highlight,i think higlight is make the hair brighter and make our face looks younger and fresh.So ladies,what you waiting for.Try a new hair color and some new highlight on top.Try something different maybe you´ll love it.New season is coming and new fresh color for you.What do you think about this color ladies??Hope you like what i presented for you.Please write some comment below,i´ll really appreciated and thank you so much for reading this blog.
Have a wonderful day and please come back to visit my blog...!!!!
With Love & Kisses,
Kintan

1 comment:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8