Friday, May 22, 2015

Nusa Dua Beach Bali With Polcadot Bikini




Hello fashionista,
i hope you have a wonderful week so far.It´s Friday,it mean weekend is almost around the corner.And as always the days always running so fast when i have very busy week.
Anyway,here i wanna share my another pictures from my holiday in my home country,Bali,Indonesia.These pictures was my second sunbathing day at the Nusa Dua Beach.I wore my new bikini with polka dotts motive that i´ve bought in Bali Collection at Nusa Dua Area.This bikini remind me of 50s 0r 60s look like Marylin Monroe.Yes,i love retro style.Yeach...this bikini was my hubby has choosen for me.And he said that he love this bikini from the first sight,but of course i love this style too.So,it´s matched between us.It was very hot day in Bali those day,as i couldn´t stay to long in the beach as i felt like melted and my skin felt really burned.Lol...;-)




Here is my black kaftan that i wore for bikini coverup.It´s so comfortable for coverup and it so fast dry when you use contact with water.




 My Look,
Polka dotts Bikini-Summer chick
Bikini Necklace-Forever 21
Sunglasses-LV
Kaftan-Mallioborro Shop
Thank you for stopping by and reading guys.Wish you all have a fabulous Friday.
 With Love xoxo,




Shop my outfit,
Retro style bikini and kaftan for bikini coverup.



                                                                            Marysia Scallop Bikini
                                                                  $260.00
Monki Jana Spotty Bra Bikini Top                                                                                            
                           $27.00
                                                                                                                                

                                                   
                                                                                EMBROIDERED LONG KAFTAN 1,990 THB




  •            

    ASOS V Neck Gold Foil Geo-Tribal Beach Cover Up
                         $57.00                                                                                      
                                                                                                                  Twist Front Maxi Kaftan  
                                                                                                                             THB 1,990.00


    

    21 comments:

    Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
    1. Hi dear
      Great summer outfit
      Love the jewelry
      xoxo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you dear.Glad that you love my jewelry.Happy Sunday.xoxo

        Delete
    2. nice swim wear
      new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/sandgren-clogs.html
      blog: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    3. very nice and sunny!
      http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. Beautiful! :)
      Yes, I follow the GFC.segue me back and let me know on my blog;)
      kiss

      http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much dear Marlene,for following me on GFC member.For sure i´ll follow you back.
        Keep in touch.Kisses xoxo

        Delete
    5. Veryyy beautiful!!! *--*
      http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

      ReplyDelete
    6. Oh, pretty girl, love the bikini. Great post ;)

      Brina xoxo, Sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hello babe,thank you so much.Have a great week ahead.Kisses xoxo

        Delete
    7. Thank you so much Terry.Wish you have a great Monday.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Love the bikini, and it looks so good on you! :)
      I'm following your blog (50). Check out mine if you want :)
      xoxo, Ana

      The Insomniac Owl Blog

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hello dear,thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog.For sure i´ll check it out your blog soon and follow you back.
        Keep in touch.Kisses xoxo

        Delete
    9. You look gorgeous girl. Love that black caftan you have on.

      http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much lovely.Glad that you love my black kaftan.Have a great day.Kisses xoxo

        Delete
    10. Amazing pics hun! I love your retro bikini and your kaftan is just breathtaking! xoxo

      http://5foot7andbambieyes.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hello my dear,thank you so much for your a great compliment.So glad to heard that you loved my outfit.Wish you have a amazing weekend.Kisses xox

        Delete

    SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

    https://amzn.to/34V30q8