Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas & Santa Is Coming To Bangkok



Hello my dears,
How are you today?How was your Christmas everyone?I hope you had an amazing moment and a quality time with your dearest family,friends and loves one.Here is my Christmas moment with retro style.Flower print in retro style it was my picked for Christmas this year.I just wanted something different for this Christmas as i love retro style lately.And i featured it my retro dress with sparkle heels as same motto with my Christmas for this year with red and gold.Hohohooo....and of course i don´t forget my Santa hat and star headband.Hahahaa....yeah Christmas and Santa is coming to Bangkok this year.I mean i celebrated Christmas this year in hot Bangkok.Yeah...it was my second year to celebrated Christmas in Bangkok with very hot weather.No cold winter,no snow and no snowman,noo hot wine and no Christmas market.Yeahhh....i knew i missed sooooo much this kind of Christmas routine with drink a hot wine and visiting a Christmas market in Germany.But i know starting next year i´ll have it every year to spend every Christmas in the cold Wonderland Germany.
Christmas always surrounding with a lot food,cake,chocolate roasted chicken or maybe turkey and wine of course.So,all of this will coming soon on my next post.Curious what is on my table on Christmas time??So please stay tune and wait my next post.


Christmas Eve begin with rose wine.

Thanks to Santa for all the pressies.






















My homemade Christmas deco.


Hohohoo....Santa bring a lot pressie.Lol...






My Christmas star,bring the light in my house.



My look,
Retro Flower Print Dress-Walker Boutique
Shoes-New Look
Necklace-Viva Loco
Earing-Fashion Jewelry
Bracelet-Viva Loco
Christmas Decoration-IKEA

Thank you for stopping by and reading dears.
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy holiday.
Love,light and peace.
 

Follow me,

14 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Looking lovely!

    Isobel x
    New Post - http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/fashion-dress-for-nye.html Blog - http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk
    Instagram - https://instagram.com/isobelceline/
    Bloglovin' - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for your stopping by and a nice comment.
      Keep in touch.Kisses

      Delete
  2. Kintal, you're absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Your dress is fabolous and well as your necklace, I guess you're enjoying the good weather there!
    Let me tell you, your house is absolutely the most festive, stylish and warm I've ever seen, because it has traditional christmassy elements and modern rich decors too... and they blend weel together!

    Have happy holidays!!
    Loads of love,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Valentina,thank you so much for your a great compliment for all my pictures and my outfit.Love to read them.Yes,i absolutely enjoyed the weather here,even i miss the winter specially on Christmas time.
      Hope you had an amazing Christmas and Happy New year 2016.Wish you all the best dear.
      Love & kisses

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful look <3

    Chiara

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful for your a nice comment and for your visited.
      Keep in touch and Happy New Year.Kisses

      Delete
  4. beautiful photos
    Happy Holidays!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear for your a great comment.
      Wish you a Happy New Year and happy holiday too.Kisses

      Delete
  5. You look so pretty!!♥
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!♥

    Have an aweosme day!
    XOXO

    http://nikolaknazikova.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Nicole,thank you so much for your a nice comment.
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.Wish you have a awesome year.
      Kisses

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much my beautiful friend.
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.Wish you all the best.
      Kisses

      Delete
  7. Is this a party snap or you take is just a asusuall ?
    White fit and flare dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, this is my party snap shooted from Christmas last year. Thank you for your visited on my blog. xo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8