Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Green Maxi-Indonesian Holiday 2015


 Hello my lovely readers,
i wanted to show you my simply outfit from my Indonesian holiday.Yes,i just came back from my holiday end of year in Indonesia just in few days ago.I choose this outfit for my dinner as in very simply restaurant.So i don´t need a glam look for this dinner date with hubby.I´ve picked my green maxi that i´ve bought last year in Bali and my simply green olive clutch that i´ve got from FQ&L.This clutch is simply shape,light and spacious.I featured it my outfit with comfort sandals that i´ve bought from Marie Claire.I´m back to stayed in this hotel.A beautiful hotel that located in the center of Yogyakarta city and is very traditional architecture.This hotel is really typically Indonesian style and i love this kind of hotel.I also stayed in this hotel on my last visited in Indonesia on April this year.This pictures it was my first day on my holiday begin.








My Look,
Maxi Dress-Arena Jaya Bali
Clutch Bag-FQ&L
Sandals-Marie Claire
Watch-Sigma

Thank you for stopping and reading peeps.Hope you like my pictures and please share your though.
Wish you have a amazing Christmas week and happy Tuesday.
With Love XOX,
Follow me,

24 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Hey i'm your 78th follower on GFC, hope you can follow me back. :)

    lovelots,
    Aiya

    aiyasuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Aiya,thank you so much for stopping by on my blog and for your visited.
      For sure i´ll follow you back.Keep in touch dear.Kisses xox

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much my dear.Love to read your comment.
      Have a amazing day.Kisses

      Delete
  3. Nice dress, you look like a star!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much hun.You´re so lovely,love to read your comment.
      Merry Christmas and happy holiday.Kisses

      Delete
  4. Great dress, love the colour and the pattern. Would you like to follow each other, let me know? xoxox

    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visited and leaving a lovely comment.Let keep connect dear.
      I´ll visit your blog soon.Kisses xox

      Delete
  5. Beautiful dress and you look wonderful!
    Merry Christmas and happy holiday!:)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much hun,for your a great compliment.Wishinyg you a Merry Christmas and Happy holiday as well.Kisses

      Delete
  6. Hello dear Milica,thank you for stopping by on my blog and leaving a nice comment.
    I´ll visit your blog soon,let keep in touch.Kisses xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much lovely,for followed my blog and leaving a nice comment.
    I´ll follow your blog for sure.Keep in connect dear.Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you dear. #80

    http://facetiouslywind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you dear for followed me back.Keep in touch.Kisses

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear.Merry Christmas.Kisses

      Delete
  10. Great, I like it! Merry Xmas dear!
    You've a new follower! Follow back? :)

    •♥• Mary María Style •♥•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Mary,thank you so much for your visited and followed my blog.
      For sure i´ll follow you back.Keep in touch.Kisses

      Delete
  11. Nice post,lovely dress :)

    Would you like that we follow each other? Let me know in my comments,ly :*
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for stopping by on my blog.Let keep in touch.
      Have a good day.Kisses

      Delete
  12. Very beutiful ambient dear and so stylish dress! You look fantastic :)
    Kisses from Belgrade
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beutiful ambient dear and so stylish dress! You look fantastic :)
    Kisses from Belgrade
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey babe, you never looked better. So beautiful.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-doesnt-happen-without-me.html

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8