Friday, December 25, 2015

Red & Gold Christmas Nail Polish



Hello beautiful peeps,
How are you today peeps?Christmas is here...i know everyone busy to celebrate this biggest day with beloved family,friends or loves one.Here i wanted to show you my christmas nail polish that i made by own.I choose the red and gold color as normally those color is the Christmas color and almost the most important color for Christmas.So,what is your nail polish color that you choose for this Christmas??Did you do a bit nail art too??Did you do by yourself or did you went to nail salon?
Sorry for my short say hello peeps,i hope you like my nail color.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas,may all the joy,happiness,warm and peaceful Christmas filled your home and your life.
God bless you all.

Merry Christmas from Bangkok....!!!




Nail color-Skin Food
Top Coat-Skin Food
Glitter Nail Color-Skin Food

With Love XOX,

9 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Hello from Spain: Merry Christmas. Red is my prefer color. Great nail polish. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello from Bangkok,thank you so much dear.Red is my fav color too.Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happy holiday too.Kisses xox

      Delete
  2. Happy holidays and merry Christmas to you!!!
    I love this manicure, it's so festive and the red SkinFood nail polish is really intense :)
    Loads of love
    V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Valentina,thank you so much for your wishes and i wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holiday as well.So glad that you like it my nail colors.
      Big kiss and love from Bangkok.<3

      Delete
  3. How beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and happy holidays! :) See you soon peonynanni.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Anna,thank you so much.I wish you a Merry Christmas and happy holiday too.
      Kisses from BKK.<3

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
    I'm having a new year's giveaway, would you like to join? Visit my blog :)

    lovelots,
    Aiya

    aiyasuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Aiya,thank you so much for your wishes and for your invitation for a giveaway.
      Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.Keep in touch.
      Kisses & Love.<3

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8