Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hot Day With Floral Top & Bootcut Jean

 Hello my gorgeous doll,
How are you all??I hope you doing great and have had an awesome weekend as mine.Whatever you have done in the weekend,I hope you felt satisfied and happy.This weekend and the whole week the weather is so perfect.Started from Father´s Day until Mother´s Day the weather is really hot and I was busy with family and had an awesome time.I´m sure some of you maybe took a short holiday from Father´s Day until Mother´s Day.I´m really in the good mood this time as summer is getting closely and the weather getting hotter.On Father´s Day,I had my very first time celebrated with my parent´s in law together and we had a barbeque on very first time on this spring time.My parent´s in law they have a wonderful garden and it´s perfect for barbeque party.I love their garden,where on spring time is so colorful from all kind different flowers.
On this post I´ll show you from 2 different moment with the same outfit.First on Father´s day outfit on barbeque time and the second outfit is my street look on Saturday,when I spent my day in the city and had an awesome time and beautiful day.My first look,I worn my floral top with skinny ripped jean from FB Sister.And my second look I paired it with bootcut jean,my ankle boots and big earings.Yeachh...feel happy to be back to retro style.This kind of bootcut jean you can just paired it with different shoes,heels or even bootie.



At my Mom in law garden before heading to the city.

The weather is so hot in the city.



Having a beautiful day in the city with silver man.Lol....


Barbeque party with my family on Father´s Day.




Pampering myself with this delicious walnut ice cream.Yummm......


Perfect weather,perfect view and perfect ice.Yumm.....

Got a kiss from silver man.Lol....

My Look:
Bootcut Leg-Clockhouse/C&A(similar here)
Skinny Ripped Jean-FB Sister(similar here)
Floral Sweatshirt-H&M(Similar here)
Earings-H&M(similar here)
Cross body Bag-Christian Siriano(similar here)
Belt-Clockhouse/C&A(similar here)
Ankle Boots-H&M(similar here)

Get The Look

1).Bootcut Leg-C&A 39.00 €
2).Skinny Ripped Jean-Zara 49.95 €
3).Sweatshirt With Applique 9.00 €


1).Crossbody Bag-Christian Siriano $ 27,99
2).Belt-Clockhouse/C&A 9,0€
3).Ankle Boots-H&M 24.99€

Thank you for stopping by on my blog and for all your awesome comments on my last post 
Kisses XOX,
Follow us:

6 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Cool photo dear! Very interesting post!
    http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.ru/2016/05/accessories-for-summer-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much dear for your a great comment and for stopping by on my blog.
      XOX

      Delete
  2. Perfect sunny photos dear and your outfit is great.
    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear,for your a fantastic comment and always love to read them.
      Wish you have a great weekend.Kisses <3

      Delete
  3. great look

    new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8