Thursday, August 18, 2016

Flower Print Dress For Tropical Weather


English:
Hello gorgeous dolls, I hope you doing great.Weekend is getting closely and I always feel the day running to quick. What do you think?? Did you have the same opinion with me? Arghh...forget it, let starting to talk about my outfit on my post today. Shall we?? Here we go...today´s post is all about back to retro look with my floral print dress. When you follow my blog continuously, I´m sure some of you knows about this dress. This dress is really perfect for summer look as bright color with flower print as typical summer. I love retro look lately and retro look is always something different look that finally in the end of the day back to trend and back to fashion world. Don´t you agree? A retro look is really vintage and so stylish and absolutely unique trends that I believed really timeless and will never die from fashion world and trends. Starting from the head to toe, they have a beautiful thing to wear, as hat, dresses, glove, shoes, coat, accessories, and many more. But on my look on this post, I worn only retro dress without the accessories but my new wedge shoes from Taywin and my red bag from Jimmy Choo are completely my looks. This photo shooting it was taken on my last period day in Bangkok a while ago. When the weather in this Tropical country is really hot, hubby and I, we went out to have a lunch date and I picked this vintage dress out from my closet. My new wedges shoes in marine dark blue absolutely comfort and chic for my summer look.Thank you for stopping by on my blog and all your awesome comments on my last post 
"HOW TO WEAR LACE SKIRT & FRINGE TOP" dears. I hope you all like my look and wish you have a wonderful day.



German/Deutsch:
Hallo Mädels, ich hoffe Euch allen geht es gut. Das Wochenende rückt langsam näher und Ich habe das Gefühl, dass die Tage so schnell vergehen. Was denkst Ihr? Habt Ihr auch die gleiche Meinung wie ich? Achhh...jetzt habe ich vergessen, was ich sage wollte, lasst uns jetzt anfangen was ich heute über meinen Post zu berichten habe. Sollen wir? Here we go... !!! Bei meinem heutigen Post berichte ich über "zurück zum Retro Stil" mit meinem Blumenkleid. Wenn Ihr meinem Blog regelmäßig folgt, bin ich ganz sicher, dass Ihr mein Kleid schon kennt. Dieses Kleid ist wirklich perfekt für den Sommer, und sehr helle Farben mit Blumendruck als typische Sommermode. Ich liebe Retro-Look in letzter Zeit. Retro-Look ist immer etwas Besonderes,  das am Ende des Tages zurück zum Trend und zurück zur Mode führt. Was denkt Ihr? Ein Retro-Look ist ein klassischer, stilistischer und absolut einzigartiger Trend, und ich denke wirklich zeitlos. Ich bin ganz sicher, das wird in der Modewelt nie aussterben. Ausgehend vom Kopf bis letztendlich zum Fuß, es ist alles so schön zu tragen, wie beispielsweise ein Hut, Kleidung, Handschuhe, Trenchcoat, Schuhe, Regenmantel, Accessoires und vieles mehr. 
Bei meinen Look trage ich mein klassisches Blumendruckkleid, ohne den Accessoires. Zu meinen Look trage ich meine Keilschuhe von Taywin, und meine rote Tasche von Jimmy Choo, um meinen Look perfekt aussehen zu lassen. Diese Fotoshooting habe ich in der letzte Zeit in Bangkok aufgenommen. Das Wetter in diesem tropischen Land ist sehr warm, mein Mann und ich hatten ein "Date zum Mittagessen" und ich habe mein klassisches Kleid aus meinem Kleiderschrank genommen. Meine neuen Keilschuhe von Taywin in dunkelblau, Marine Farbe, waren sehr bequem und schick für meinen Sommer-Look. Vielen Dank für Deinen Besuch und für alle schöne Kommentare auf meinem letzte Post "HOW TO WEAR LACE SKIRT & FRINGE TOP" . Ich hoffe, Euch gefällt mein Look. Ich wünsche Euch allen einen schönen Tag. 














My Look:
Dress-Unknown/Shoes-Taywin/Bag-Jimmy Choo/Earings-Unknown/Bracelet-Unknown/Sunglasses-LV

XOX,
Follow us on other social media:


MerkenMerken
MerkenMerken

38 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Look fabulous! Loved it
    Xoxo

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww....thank you so much dear for your a great comment. So glad to heard that you loved it. Happy Friday dear. XOX

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dress this suits you so nicely. Love the bright vivid colours on you!

    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww....thank you so much lovely for your a great comment on my post and for your stopping by. Happy Friday dear. XOX

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous dress and beautiful pictures! You look really wonderful!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww....thank you so much for your a great comment dear. You made my day.
      Wish you have a wonderful weekend. XOX

      Delete
  4. Hi dear, thanks so much for your stopping by on my blog and leaving a great comment. For sure, would love to support each other and keep in touch dear.
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit looks so summery and beautiful!
    http://aminaayub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thank you so much for your visited on my blog and leaving a great comment.
      Keep in touch dear. XOX

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous dress! And how talented that your post is bilingual!! That's amazing. I really enjoyed reading it, and your pictures are gorgeous- I hope you had an amazing trip. Thanks for sharing :)

    Katie | http://kaleidoscopepeonies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww....thank you so much dear Katie for your amazing comment and compliment. Love to read them and so glad to heard that you enjoyed my post. Keep in touch and have a wonderful day. XOX

      Delete
  7. The dress looks amazing on you, Kintan! :)

    Brigita
    www.brigitadambe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thank you so much for your a great comment. Have a beautiful day. XOX

      Delete
  8. I love this outfit. Dress looks so amazing and I totally love your bag :O. Love your style.

    www.inspo-book.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Alexandra for your warm and kindly comment. So glad to heard that you loved my bag and my style. Keep in touch and have a beautiful day. XOX

      Delete
  9. I could never pull of such a bold print or this cut of dress but looks fabulous on you, great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Kitty for your a great comment on my post and thank you for your visited on my blog. XOX

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely for your a great comment and stopping by on my blog.XOX

      Delete
  11. Nice blog post and outfit! I love retro style.

    www.roliedema.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog post and outfit! I love retro style.

    www.roliedema.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for your stopping by on my blog and leaving a great comment.
      Keep in touch. XOX

      Delete
  13. What a fabulous dress! I love the bright print, perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much gorgeous for your a awesome comment and for your visited on my blog. Yes, for summer I always like something bright and happy color.;-)
      XOX

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Auww....thanks so much hun for your a great comment. Have a good day. XOX

      Delete
  15. Hi dear, thank you for your stopping by on my blog. But actually I already followed your blog for some weeks ago, but you did not follow me back. Please check on your follower that I´m already in. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking good! And the bag totally matches the dress!
    Really nice!

    X, Alex
    Www.lexpander.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking good! And the bag totally matches the dress!
    Really nice!

    X, Alex
    Www.lexpander.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your a amazing comment and for your visited on my blog.
      xo,

      Delete
  18. Amazing dress, totally my taste :-) you look very elegant and pretty.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww....thank you so much my dear, for your a warm and kindly comment. I know you love floral print dress as well. Wish you have a amazing day. Kisses xo

      Delete
  19. dress is amazing!
    i followed u it would be nice to return the favor :)

    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/08/pastel-olive-layer-dress-and-new-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, thank you so much for stopping by on my blog and followed my blog. For sure I´ll follow you back. Keep in touch and have a good day. XOX

      Delete
  20. Great dress! I love it!
    Great blog dear? follow you)

    Welcome to my blog - http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you so much dear, for your a great comment and for followed my blog. I´ll follow you back and please keep in touch. XOX

      Delete
  21. Amazing blog<3
    follow for follow? please let know my blog <3
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely for your a great comment on my blog and also for your visited.
      For sure, we can stay connect. Have a good day. XOX

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8