Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hello Summer Greeting From Timmendorferstrand

EN:
Hello my dears,
before summer is getting over I just wanna to enjoy it every second of the day and every weekend with something special. How quick is the time flies by and the summer almost come to an end? I wish that the summer stay much longer and sunny day every day. This picture is from my latest visit to Timmendorfer beach that closed from Hamburg. It's about an hour from Hamburg with a car. Mr.P and I, we had enjoyed our beach day with walked through the beach and promenade, had a great lunch, and of course taking some photo shoot and relax on the beach. I don't know why, but I'm too lazy to bring my bikini this time. Lol... But the most important that we can do relax and enjoyed the weekend. If you want to visit this place, this place is a great place to visit and having some relax or weekend getaway. There are have a lot choice for some nice and beautiful hotels in the near from the beach. So many beautiful restaurants, cafe, and some small shops, boutique and plaza that you can do shopping and chill out. Even you can do shopping some luxury brand too. 

For us, we choose Greece Restaurant for lunch. Seating at a beautiful garden in the restaurant but in the middle of our lunch, it was a bit rain. But is not bad, because still that we don't even wet because they had the roof to protect from the rain. The food was okay and the ambiance it was a great decoration and I feel like in Santorini. So make me really big exciting of my next holiday, that will coming soon next month in Greece too. So, I can already have Santorini feeling a bit. Lol...

Anyway, do you like my beach look? I wore my off shoulder top from C&A and my white lace mini skirt. And my favorite summer gladiator sandals that always comfort for walked and yet chic. My new purse from Zara is really perfect for my beach day and I'm totally in love, lucky that I still get this purse as this is on sale and it means not so much on a stock. Maybe now this bag already sold out, when I'm still at Zara shop only one left. 

DE:
Hallo meine Lieben,
bevor der Sommer ist zu Ende, ich möchte nur jeden zweiten Tag und jedes Wochenende mit etwas Besonderes genießen. Wie schnell ist die Zeit wie so schnell vergeht und der Sommer fast zu Ende. Ich wünsche mir, dass der Aufenthalt im Sommer viel länger und sonniger Tag täglich. Diese Bild ist von meinem letzten Besuch in Timmendorfer Strand, der aus Hamburg geschlossen. Es liegt ca. eine Stunde von Hamburg mit einem Auto. Herr P und ich, wir hatten unser Strand Tag mit gingen durch den Strand und die Promenade genossen, hatten ein tolles Mittagessen, und natürlich einige Fotos schießen und am Strand zu entspannen. Ich weiß nicht warum, aber ich bin zu faul meinen Bikini dieser Zeit zu bringen. Lol... Aber das Wichtigste ist, dass wir uns entspannen können und genossen das Wochenende. Wenn Ihr diesen Ort besuchen wollen, dieses Hotel ist ein toller Ort zu besuchen und etwas zum entspannen oder den Wochenendausflug. Es gibt viel Auswahl für einige nette und schöne Hotels in der Nähe vom Strand. So viele schöne Restaurants, Cafe, und einige kleine Geschäfte, Boutiquen und Plaza, die Sie einkaufen und Chill heraus tun können. In diesem Promenade Ihr könnt auch Einkaufen etwas Luxus Marke.

Für uns, die wir wählen Griechenland Restaurant für das Mittagessen. In einem schönen Garten draussen von Restaurant, aber in der Mitte unserer Mittagessen, es war ein bisschen Regen. Aber ist nicht schlecht, weil noch immer, dass wir nicht einmal nass, weil Sie hatte das Dach vor Regen zu schützen. Das Essen war in Ordnung und das Ambiente war es super Dekoration und ich fühle mich wie in Santorini. Also mich wirklich große Spannende von meinem nächsten Urlaub machen, das wird bald kommen im nächsten Monat in Griechenland zu. Also, ich kann schon Santorini fühlen sich ein bisschen. Lol...

Wie auch immer, Sie haben wie mein Strand aussehen? Ich trug meine off Schulter Top von C&A und meine weiße Spitze Mini Rock. Und mein Liebling Sommer Gladiator Sandalen, die immer Komfort für ging und doch schick. Meine neuen"Purse"von Zara ist wirklich perfekt für meinen Strand Tag und ich bin total verliebt, glücklich, daß ich diese Tasche immer noch als dieses erhalten, ist auf Verkauf und es nicht so viel auf Lager. Vielleicht ist jetzt die Tasche bereits ausverkauft, wenn ich noch bei Zara Shop bin, nur eines übrig. 

My Youtube video, please subbed & like. 










































My Look:
Top - similar here C&A
Skirt - Emily Collection (similar here)
Gladiator Sandals -  Shuberry
Bag - Similar here Zara 
Earrings - C&A 

Thank you for stopping by and reading. Wish you all have a fantastic week ahead.
"Vielen Dank für Euren Besuch auf meinem Blog. Ich wünsche Euch allen einen fantastischen Woche".

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

10 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Ah the place looks amazing & sounds like you had a great time :-) Looking gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place! People usually don't think of Germany as summer destination, but it's actually beautiful. I spent a week near a lake near Munich last summer and it was super cool!

    Tadeja
    www.happynami.com/postcards-spain-frigiliana-competa/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous photos! What a beautiful outfit also. I love Hamburg, I have a friend living there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love the blue top shame we don't have a C & A in the UK. The beach looks lovely, Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tall gladiator sandals! A way to stay cool and stylish at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look, especially the bag, hope you had great time xo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the white skirt and the handbag! You look incredible

    Alice | Dainty Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is so gorgeous! I love those gladiator sandals from Shuberry! I can't even describe how lovely that bag is!
    B, xx | http/www.queenbsdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful place! Every corner and little street is simply amazing! Love your summer outfit, once again so stylish dear Kintan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many wonderful dresses minel 70s fashion dresses reviews waiting for your option if you want to be a beautiful lady,minel green scarla dress reviews please choose our dresses. minel blue grey wedding dress reviews

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8