Friday, August 18, 2017

Summer OOTD With Flanel Skirt Pattern


Hello my loves,
thanks God is Friday. Yaaiiiii....who's not be happy when Friday is coming again. Haha... !! How crazy that the time always flies so fast and weekend is around the corner again. Hope your ready to rock the weekend with something special. On my today post I have some pictures from my latest street look. I wore my new flannel skirt from H&M (similar here) and I comfy gladiator sandals from Mango (similar here). This look, when my friend and I, we had a great day at Landungbrücken Hamburg for sightseeing with a small Ferry. It was fun and we had a great time together. And those day, it was very beautiful hot sunny day, so its perfect for sightseeing day in my own city. We're like a tourist, same like other people around us at Landungbrücken that they're actually the real tourist who came across Europe and some other part country as well. And I don't really prepared for real photo shoot as, this is just my friend did the snapshot. 
When you're visiting Hamburg, don't forget to take this boat or ferry trip around Hamburg city and starting from Landungbrücken. I guarantee you'll like it and have so much fun. And of course don't forget to take some picture or video for your souvenir back home, it may for yourself or for your family and friends. 
Anyway, I hope you like my street look that I presenting here or may give you a bit an inspiration. 

Hallo meine Lieben,
Gott sei Dank ist Freitag. Yaaiiiii.... wer ist nicht glücklich sein, wenn am Freitag wieder kommen wird. Haha... !! Wie verrückt, dass die Zeit immer so schnell vergeht, und das Wochenende ist um die Ecke wieder. Hoffe ihr bereit das Wochenende mit etwas Besonderes zu rocken. Auf meiner heutigen Post habe ich einige Bilder von meiner neuesten Streetlook. Ich trug meine neue Flanell Rock von H&M (similar here) und meinem bequeme Gladiator Sandalen aus Mango (similar here). Dieses Look, als mein Freund und ich, wir hatten einen tollen Tag am Landungbrücken Hamburg für Sightseeing mit einer kleinen Ferry. Es hat Spaß gemacht und wir hatten eine tolle Zeit zusammen. Und dieser Tag war es sehr schönen sonnigen Tag, so ist es perfekt für Sightseeing Tag in meiner Stadt. Wir sind wie ein Tourist, genauso wie andere Menschen um uns herum an Landungbrücken, dass Sie wirklich die echten Touristen, die in ganz Europa kam und einige andere Teil Land. Und ich nicht wirklich bereit für Real Photo Shoot gemacht habe, das ist nur mein Freund der Snapshot erstellt.
Wenn Ihr Hamburg besuch, vergessen Ihr nicht dieses Boot oder der Fähre rund um Hamburg Stadt zu nehmen und ab Landungbrücken. Ich garantiere Euch gefällt das und so viel Spaß haben. Und natürlich nicht zu vergessen einige Bild oder Video für Eure Souvenir mit nach Hause zu nehmen, kann für sich selbst oder für Eure Familie und Freunde.
Wie auch immer, ich hoffe, dir gefällt meine Streetlook, dass ich hier vorstellen oder Sie geben vielleicht ein bisschen eine Inspiration.

My youtube video, please visit, subbed & like my channel.























What I'm Wearing:
Gladiator sandals - Mango (similar here)
Bag - Marie Claire (similar here)
Earrings - C&A(similar here)

Thank you for stopping by and reading. Wish you all have a fantastic week ahead.
"Vielen Dank für Euren Besuch auf meinem Blog. Ich wünsche Euch allen einen fantastischen Woche".


12 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Ooh you look amazing in that skirt! Loving how it's patterned :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Photos are amazing!
    Do you want to follow each other, if you do, follow me, and tell me in the comments on my blog, so I can follow you back!
    kisses
    https://darijadujovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally rocked that skirt. I never thought that flanel would like so good on skirts - I only have flanel shirts, haha.
    Also, your shoes? Totally amazing, they are simply adorable.

    Ally,
    www.inspo-book.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is skirt is dreamy and i love your whole outfit. The pop of color from your bag is so cool! Well done Kintan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in that outfit! Just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag completes the outfit so perfectly- I love the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the top, it fits very well with the skirt! The red bag adds a nice pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that pattern so much, I would love to have a shirt with that pattern! This combination is just top, the red bag goes so well!
    B, xx | http/www.queenbsdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the skirt and lace top combo so much! You look amazing

    Alice | Dainty Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so perfect ! nice outfit ;)

    NEW POST - Designwebstore

    Check out my ♥Instagram ,Bloglovin

    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only the most beautiful dresses glamchase occasion dresses uk shops reviews are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses glamchase shop maxi dresses uk reviews for great day.

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8